Calculate savings on each job
- Operators often strip back excessively on the adjacent side due to uncertainty of hot work location
- MagneticWave eliminates excess paint/insulation/interference work by pinpointing hot work locations on the adjacent side
- MagneticWave’s pinpoint accuracy also
- Eliminates re-work from location errors
- Supports adjacent side fire safety
L : Length of heat affected zone.
W: Width of heat affected zone.
S: Required strip back distance for type of work and covering.
Cost/Sq Ft ($) of Stripback:
Stripback distance (Inches):
Assumes adjacent-side strip back is 2X required.